Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best possible life for all residents. We are among the most respected names in older adult living and we are strongly devoted to our mission! As a not-for-profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), Westminster MD. and Ellicott City, MD.
We are currently seeking RN's, LPN's and GNA's for our Westminster, MD and Ellicott City, MD communities who can work 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am.
Our RN's LPN's and GNA's are a central part of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, that deliver quality care and support in accordance with the individualized plan of care to ensure the continuity of care for our older adult residents; and they strive very hard make an exceptional difference in the lives of our older adult residents.
*For a limited time we are offering the following hiring incentives for each position:
$5,000 - RN's, $2,000 - LPN's and $1,000 - GNA's
*We are also willing to pay for license transfer fees if license if registered in another state!
All the great incentives you get as an LSMMD Team Member!
- A strong total compensation including:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Professional Development
- On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- An even stronger culture of caring, collaboration, and support!
For more information on these exciting positions and to apply, please visit our Career page for each community:
You can also forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.