Join us for the first in a three-part Living with Alzheimer's for Care Partners series - presented by the Alzheimer's Association Greater Maryland Chapter. Light refreshments will be served.
In the series, we'll discuss:
- The symptoms and care needs associated with the early and middle stages.
- Legal, financial, and resource planning that needs to occur
- Components of a care team
- How relationships change
- Effective ways to provide care and manage challenges
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Right at Home for sponsoring this session!
Upcoming sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, August 16th at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, September 20th at 6:30pm