Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best retirement living for our older adult residents. We are among the most respected names in older adult living and we are strongly devoted to our mission:
“Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland, guided by our faith-based values, and through collaboration with affiliated ministries and ventures, forges relationships among the broader communities, leverages organizational capacity, and identifies and explores opportunities for further service.”
As a not-for profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), in Westminster, MD and in Ellicott City, MD. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Scheduling Coordinator for our Carroll Lutheran Village (CLV), Westminster, MD community. Reporting to the Director of Nursing, the Staffing Coordinator will ensure that all staffing decisions comply with CLV’s health care policies and regulatory standards.
All the great incentives you receive as an CLV Team Member!
- A strong total compensation package including:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Professional Development
- Use of our on-site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- An organizational culture of caring, collaboration, and support!
- Serve as Scheduling Coordinator; managing the day to day schedules for health care nurses and nursing assistants.
- Prepare work schedules and ensure health care staffing requirements are met.
- Assist the Director of Nursing with reviewing and completing payroll for health care team members.
- Partner with local health care staffing agencies to source for contractual health care staff as needed.
- Interface well with all Health Care departments, leadership team, residents, vendors and other customers in a highly professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Staffing Coordinator in a health care environment.
- Previous Experience working in a Continued Care Retirement Community (CCRC) preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently.
- Must be highly detailed with proven organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well with other health care team members.
*All new team members will need to receive a COVID-19 vaccine within the first 30 days of hire.