Flexible Hours! Every Other Weekend Off! Great Pay! Amazing Benefits!
Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best possible life for all residents. We are among the most respected names in older adult living and we are strongly devoted to our mission! As a not-for-profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), Westminster MD. and Ellicott City, MD.
Our LSMMD Cooks work as an integral part of our Dining Services team to help deliver a warm, welcoming, and friendly approach to quality care and hospitality support. We are currently seeking Cooks for our Westminster, MD and Ellicott City, MD communities.
Our LSMMD Cooks are the heart and soul of our community. Our kitchens are thriving and full of creative minds looking to push the envelope of what it means to provide healthy, exciting food to older adult residents.
*For a limited time we are offering a $1,000 hiring incentive
All the great incentives you get as an LSMMD Team Member!
- A strong total compensation including:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Professional Development
- On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- An even stronger culture of caring, collaboration, and support!
For more information on these exciting positions and to apply, please visit our Career page for each community:
You can also forward your resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.